Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Bulldog


Phoebe the Fearless Leader, happens to be this loud, smelly, snoring heap next to me. Phoebe is an English Bulldog who just turned 2, on May 7th and has taught me a lot in just a little less then one year.

First lesson, even though you name a dog Fearless Leader does not mean that they are in fact, fearless.

When Phoebe gets excited or happy she wiggles her whole butt to make-up for her anti-tail

My Bully snores louder than humanly possible

And when she snores she does so, with no rhythm

Because of this she is not allowed to sleep in the bedroom with us

Phoebe loves anything that stinks, especially feet

Phoebe sometimes gets gas... often waking herself up, she gets up and runs away from her own stink

Phoebe who hates getting wet is petrified of umbrellas

My Dog loves long car rides, but hates the wind in her face

When Phoebe likes another dog she feels the need to put her butt on them

Phoebe putting her butt on you is sign that she likes you

When she is excited Phoebe begins to run sideways, wanting to lead the way, yet trying to watch me and see which way I am going

Phoebe’s nickname is stinkerella, and for good reason too..

My bulldog naturally smells bad

An excited Bulldog may lead to a chipped tooth, ask me how I know

Phoebe loves the Vet’s office

My bulldog can not skateboard (not like Tiltan and Rosie can)

Phoebe is in fact afraid of a skateboard

My dog likes tall weeds or snow, she likes to hop through them like a bunny

When she sleeps her tongue is often hanging halfway out of her mouth

Phoebe loves to sun-bath, she stretches her paws out in every directions and basks in the sun light

No comments:

Post a Comment